Monday, October 15, 2007

Second class of BBW

I have a controvercial feeling about Varsavsky. On one hand, he's giving us a bunch of different life stories, that can be useful... or not. No system. On the other hand, after his classes I always go to computer class and make a short search on ideas or people I liked. And of course, I have my class notes.

Some steps all the ideas should pass.
1. Idea formulation.
2. Check:
2.1. Does this idea exist? Do they have something similar? Do they have something opposite?
2.2. Can this idea assure cashflows? A lot of ideas made their inventors famous, but not reach.
3. Who are your competitors? It's not bad to have competitors, the situation is bad then they are doing the same, but more efficient, have better equipment etc. But not to have competitors is bad.
4. Check, whom among your competitors you can possibly cooperate with. In american perception competitors are the peolple/companies you can deal with, make your enemy frenemy.

No comments: