Saturday, November 24, 2007

Advertising

You never know when you can use information obtained. Last wednesday I had two presentations: one for IOP (investment oriented project) commitee (my second entrepreneurial team was qualified for semifinals) and right after that I went to class to present advertising.

And I never expected Martin would ask questions, cause after my last presentation no comments followed. This time he asked me for pricing strategy, was confused with low lewel of charge - 50K EUR per week, but I explained that it was competitive price for russian market, told the situation in St.Petersburg and gave some references.

I'd better mention that by the moment of second presentation I was exhausted and was able to answer only because of clear understanding of the business idea and assumptions I had made before. I beleive this is crucial for every business.

No comments: