Friday, November 9, 2007

presentation (2)

Since I was thiking about presentation a lot, the structure appeared in my head. I have a habit - to put a thought into my head and cook it internally in subconscious part without interrupting. I may read related articles, search for pictures, walk down the river queue, but finally - voila, this is the result.

So by the time of deadline I really had an impression, so I just sat down, openned PPT and started typing. Plain text and some bullet-points. No design, no slide breakdown - just a plain thought expressed in words.

After that I revised, took out some information I don't need and went to designing. I really emphasize content over design, so in case of real presentation that would be my scratch cards - info I present, not show.

Since slideshare doesn't work now, I will upload plain presentation later.

No comments: