Friday, November 9, 2007

presentation (3)

After plain text was ready and embeded into slides, I closed PPT, changed my laptop ty class computer and started google picture search. I do this even in case of real presentation for business purposes, because I need to receive inspiration. If I work for business, the next step would be looking for copyright issued to be solved. When I was making ski waxing presenations, I just used corporate web-bank - we hadrights for all the pictures. Or even I could order special pictures - but never did that (exept for specific pictures with models wearing our apparel).

In case of study presentation I just omitted this step cause nobody cares and I'm notgoing to make money out of picture use.

Next stepwas to choose custom design. Obviously I didn't have time for creating orordering mine, so I just took existing one from Microsoft Office 2007 templates (software was in Spanish and I never used it before - so I had a great time to challenge myself in understanding magnificent logic change Microsoft made for Office 2007).

When upload pictures, cut words again, make animation, check hundred of times, proofread, check goals, make presentation even more understandable to my buddieswho are going to read this.

And then peers check - I asked two friends who were online to evaluate. Critical issues were taken into consideration, presentation was checked once more and delivered. 2 hours before deadline.

Slides willbe provided soon.

No comments: